Re: Re: CULT: rebloomers brought inside

Thanks for the info Linda.  I did try and keep the roots intact when I replanted these.  I let them dry out, so the soil would hold together when removing them from the pots.  It went pretty smooth.  I did have to divide the clump of Hi, it had increased to the point it had rhizomes crawling over each other.  Distrubing it's roots will probably prevent it from blooming this spring, but hopefully I might get earlier rebloom this summer or fall. I could have dug up Tea Leaves before frost, as it was still trying to rebloom, but I figured I'd let it get some rest.   Thanks again.  Will Warner