From: "Linda Mann" <lmann@volfirst.net>
To: "iris- talk" <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 3:27 PM
Subject: [iris] CULT: wire stakes?

Barb, are you the person who asked about a supplier of wire stakes sold for
use with outdoor mini Christmas light sets?  Did you find more anywhere?

I have used nearly all that I had left & would like to find another source
myself.

Maybe we should both write to WalMart telling them what wonderful plant
label stakes they make!  I've saved the label from the last bag for
reference - it says Holiday Time, 50 7 1/2 inch (19 cm) outdoor light stake
for use with mini light sets, $1.97.  On the back, it says WM-036, Made in
China.  The numbers under the barcode are 7   19046 02868   7.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8