From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of Linda
Mann
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 3:27 PM
To: iris- talk
Subject: [iris] CULT: wire stakes?

Barb, are you the person who asked about a supplier of wire stakes sold
for use with outdoor mini Christmas light sets?  Did you find more
anywhere?

I have used nearly all that I had left & would like to find another
source myself.

Maybe we should both write to WalMart telling them what wonderful plant
label stakes they make!  I've saved the label from the last bag for
reference - it says Holiday Time, 50 7 1/2 inch (19 cm) outdoor light
stake for use with mini light sets, $1.97.  On the back, it says WM-036,
Made in China.  The numbers under the barcode are 7   19046 02868   7.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8