I didn't know CORAL POINT rebloomed, either!  For the first time ever, I brought in two rebloomers about a month ago, just to see what they'd do (a piece of FOREVER BLUE and AUTUMN THUNDER).  Also, I think it was in the Spring issue of the Reblooming Recorder that MAROON MOON (TB -Spoon) was mentioned as a rebloomer, which I found odd because Winterberry catalogue doesn't list it as one.
Linda B.
Troy, MI
Zone 6a