Re: Re: CULT: companion plants

Okay, so I had the variegayed horseradish also, but I did not like the fact that it losses the variegation as soon as hot weather arrives. I will admit to one huge mistake. I bought a plant of variegated Gleochoma which may make a beautifully hanging basket plant but when i palnted it in the garden as a ground cover it reverted over winter to the voraciuos green form which is now trying to eat part of my yard and terrible hard to keep at bay. Of course I do admire its flowers in early spring.

ChatOWhitehall@aol.com wrote:In a message dated 1/1/05 7:56:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,