Re: HYB:Form

Haven't been on line much, but saw this and had to chime in, because I love haft marks, veining, uneven color, and color breaks, while do not care for ruffles.  Guess I'm weird, but was happy that Neil said, " diversity and diversity of tastes has a lot of merit..."  Maybe people like me are just out of synch timing-wise, either before or behind our time!  Long live those haft marks!!

Carole Taber
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Zone 4/5