From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of Char
Randall
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 12:22 PM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: Re: [iris] Re:CULT: Leaf Spot

Neil, Before you cut, I would ask you to consider that unless you sterilize
your scissors between each and every cut, you may spread ANY diseases you
may have throughout your entire "treated" garden.  I would favor other
treatment including the dormant oil and fungicides or burning or total
removal of diseased plants along with better soil health before I would the
cutting and possible spread of diseased tissue over a large area. Thoughts?

Regards,
Char Randall in Idaho