Back issues of AIS Bulletin

There has been discussion about bookcases for AIS Bulletins.  Has anybody
advertised to sell their old Bulletins?

I have the library for our Iris Club, and have enough bulletins to cover an
8-foot distance.  If possible, I would like to purchase the older Bulletins.
Our oldest issue is April 1968.

Jim Reilly
Las Cruces, New Mexico
James P. Reilly