Re:Re: RE Odd plicata markings

Chuck, are you interested in this color pattern just in medians?

TB CRAZY FOR YOU looks like it's pink striped on white ground, amoena.
This will be its second bloom season here - fertile both ways last
spring & seems to be doing well here.  Maybe somebody has a photo - I
didn't take any.

Best germination so far this winter is of CFY crossed with my somewhat
messy hafted rosy lavender amoena (from IMM X CELEBRATION SONG - dom
amoena?).  Have no idea quite what to expect, but should be fun.

<I'm looking for ones with no anthocyanin which in this case would be
pink or
                   orange stripes on white ground.  Chuck.>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8