Re: OT: weather

    If you want to see some of it... LIVE... check out these weather road
cams at http://www.tripcheck.com/RoadCams/roadcams.htm.  They're very
interesting to look at, without leaving your living room!
    My son is driving back today on I-5 then to the coast so that he can get
back in time for the new semester of college.  Yes, those storms dumped a
lot of snow all over Oregon, and I found those road cams to be a lifesaver,
you can see exactly what it's like and not have to worry and guess.