RE HYB: Odd plicata markings

I have been getting some really unusual colours and patterns from my SDB plicatas. I had been getting dark top plicatas that were  a red on yellow on standards and brown or tan on yellow on falls or red on white over tan on white. Last year I had one bloom that carried this reverse amoena to an extreme Standards have blue plicata dots in centre with a yellow rim. Falls are heavily dotted yellow with no blue. There is Northern Exposure which really is a plicata but you have to look closely. Standards are yellow and from a distance falls look white. On closer examination you can see very pale blue plicata stitching and dotting on. I have acouple of reverse yellow glaciats and now I'm getting reverse blue amoena colouring.  There is also the black one with random white streaks and occasional plicat patch. Looking forward to the next batch of seedlings.

Chuck Chapman

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.