CAT:Iris City Gardens

Hi folks, our 2005 catalog is now available on our web site at
http://www.iriscitygardens.com. The printed version will be out in 30-45
days, so let us know if you would like to be on our mailing list. (Please
email us directly at icity@msn.com, not to the list). The catalog is free.
If you've ordered from us or requested the catalog recently, you're still on
our mailing list.

For those of you new to the us, we grow primarily beardless iris and list in
our catalog this year Japanese, Louisiana, Siberian, Spuria, I. versicolor,
I. laevigata, I. pseudacorus, I. setosa, I. typhifolia, I. tridentata, I.
ruthenica, I. virginica, I. lactea, I. cristata and I. tectorum (probably
our favorite), I. prismatica, a lot of species crosses and a few other
interesting plants. We also offer a number of antique and recent bearded
iris, stainless steel garden markers, and t-shirts. We have seven new
introductions this year, two Louisiana iris from our friends Heather and
Bernard Pryor, our first Louisiana from John Betts and four species crosses
from Tony Huber.

Please respond to this message directly to icity@msn.com and not to the
list. Sorry, we don't export.

Greg and Macey McCullough
Iris City Gardens
Primm Springs, Tennessee, US (just southwest of Nashville)
800-934-IRIS (4747)
Zone 6
www.iriscitygardens.com