Yellow from two whites, also AVI comment

Can anybody show me a yellow iris that was produced by crossing two whites?

Or do you know of a yellow that was produced by crossing two whites other than
those reported by Megson, or two blues for that matter?

BTW. That bit on AVIs, let's call them AVI and not AE.  Too much terminology
gets confusing.

The AVIs are what make our present red iris red, e.g., Samurai Warrior.

What I would like to know is the segregation of a white x red.  Anybody have
notes they'd like to share?