Re: Re:HYB: pigment Crazy For You

I have seen 'Frank Adams' available, but don't remember where.  I grow
'Floridor', it is quite vigorous, starting to get some size to the clump
after a few years in the ground.   I got it from Iris Colorado (though I
don't know if it will be listed for 2005).  I would also try Superstition,
Argyle Acres, Iris City, Blue Cloud, Riverview, etc. (these are just off
the top of my head, and not meaning to slight any other nurseries that sell

Not related (I don't think) to the pigments, but I might add that
'Floridor' is highly sweet scented, and I would venture to guess that it is
the strongest (and among the most pleasant) scented Iris I grow.  It's not
the prettiest I. pallida I have, but it's free-flowering and certainly not
bad.  It is the darkest.