Re: AIS: Poster Session

Anner: Let me first take the opportunity to invite you to do a poster on your new book and if you wish it could be an opportunity for a book signing. It is possible we may have several authors and new Iris books to promote or posters about books soon to be published.

As far as space and materials go we already have tables designated for our use in a large room where the First National Iris Show will also take place.  Each presenter will be allowed at least a 4ft X 2ft. Table top. The room and the tables have already been reserved. Anyone interested in doing a poster should communicate with me before the convention because we will be preparing a directory of all exhibits and presenters as a handout at the session. Nurseryman who display can also have catalogs there and their addresses will be listed in the directory. Materials will be available so that everything would not be necessary to carry on a plane and some presenters may wish to send their own materials before the convention and we will have them there and if necessary set them up for the presenter. The important part of this message is that we need to know ahead what the needs are of each presenter. We will do our best to fulfill these especially if we have more than a weeks notice before
 the actual event. This allows the presenter a great deal of artistic freedom to make something special as long as they alert us beforehand.

ChatOWhitehall@aol.com wrote:In a message dated 1/13/05 1:57:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,