Re:AIS: Poster Session

Anner, thank you for quoting this extraordinarly beautiful statement:

"Flowers have been neglected and regarded as an incident in the evolution of
things and not as having a most important mission in meeting the eternal
hunger for beauty in the human soul." The Rev. C. S. Harrison, York NE,

Considering my clerical background (in one of the sevaral phases of my life)
it should be no surprise I would respond to this marvelously "faith-based"
statement.  This is a man after my own Anglican/Episcopalian heart.

Tongue in cheek I recently posted a comment about pigments mechanisticly being
attractors of "reproductive vectors."  Robt. Pries, for one, responded that
pigments, even viewed in this manner, do have metabolic consequences in cells.
He went on to describe some of the known ones.

But I do describe the "REAL" world as one in which the "Hand of God" rests on
every bit and part of our lives and our surrounds in another context than this
one.  I am so very glad to see this quote.

(The Rev.) Neil A. Mogensen,  z 7 western NC mountains