Re: HYB:Cells and pigments

<LOL>
Tom Parkhill and another dear hybridizer south of me both say genetics
of modern TBs are so scrambled, and pedigrees so doubtful in all family
trees, that luck is the biggest part of successful hybridizing.

But it's still fun to think about these things and try to sort a few
things out and make sense of them.  We do know a few things - like blue
parents often give blue babies <g>

Jim Ennenga said:
<From all I have read, your results are pure luck. >

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8