Re: HYB:colors [was:Re: layers]

In a message dated 1/17/2005 11:30:18 AM Central Standard Time,
neilm@charter.net writes:

> The perception by humans of such colors is an "artifact,"

http://www.colorado.edu/ASEN/asen5519/17light.htm

Above link is a good place to get a basic color education. You and others may
have already visited the site.

For me the perception of colors as they are reflected/absorbed offer
opportunity for hybridizers in the areas of "felt textured", "umbrata", and "luminata"
patterns. Arguably perhaps, one would expect to be able to produce the felt
texture in a myriad of color overlays. I would expect combinations of them to
have some rather dramatic effects on color perception by the human eye.
Smiles,
Bill Burleson