Re: REF: help - ideas?

Thanks Rita (and Char).

I am always more comfortable asking questions or answering them than
just writing about some topic or other.  But I can write little articles
about those topics, pretending you asked me some questions.

Thanks again - that helps get me started.

What's a good article length for a regional bulletin?

<1) Seed  germination and 2) frost/heaving protection.  Or even a light
article about living in    the "Vale of Despair" and its unique
2.    A.  Spring how to transport Iris.  (I have one nearly ready)
  C. How to groom Iris.
                   3.    A.  Fall, clean up your garden and get it ready
for winter.
                   4.    A.  Fertilizing any time of year.
                   5.    A.  Digging and a method of getting ready for
the sale mid June.>
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8