REF: Colors, Descriptions, Confusions

Anner, I deeply appreciate your calling attention to these invaluable
resources, and that they are gathered together among the many services HIPS

For a number of reasons I am just beginning to explore the resources of this
nature in my "second entry" into the field of irises.  Your information will
be helpful, not only to me, but to many newer members who, like me, have yet
to explore the full geography of the Iris world.

I wish you well on your project.  It sounds like it will be great fun,
enormous work and of seminal significance.  Bless you for undertaking the

Neil Mogensen z 7 western NC mountains