Re: 2005 Convention and Roommates

How many of you are all ready packed and ready for the 2005 convention?

I am! This cold weather had me digging out my calendar to see how many days
till Convention.  OK, so 88 days until I go to the Convention.

Recently someone contacted me about the Convention.  They were unaware there
was a web page with all kinds of information.  Here it is if you need it.

I would like to remind you that there is an opportunity for Roommates if you
do not have a friend or buddy to room with.  Just send me an email at
cholte@wi.rr.com .  I will put you on the list.  You make the contact and
you make the deal.

Char, New Berlin WI

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]