Re: Rainbow Fragments by Shull

In a message dated 1/20/05 11:17:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jrennenga@outdrs.net writes:

<<   In a recent email, Anner said  "Other highly useful descriptions are
 in the Book ainbow Fragments, by
 J. Marion Shull, which is far from obscure and not very expensive when one
 finds it. "
     I got on "Google" and started looking and  found it in four rare and out
 of print book stores. It ain't cheap - usually $35 to $40 in used condition,
 but I did order one. Now they have to contact me with shipping costs.

You can do better than that.

Go to <www.AddAll.com> and select the used option half way down the entry
page. Enter author and title and you will find a selection of copies for less,
including one for 20.00 from Woodburn, which is the premier vendor of
horticultural literature in the country.

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA