From: "James Ennenga" <jrennenga@outdrs.net>
To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 10:16 AM
Subject: [iris] Rainbow Fragments by Shull

    In a recent email, Anner said  "Other highly useful descriptions are
in the Book ainbow Fragments, by
J. Marion Shull, which is far from obscure and not very expensive when one
finds it. "

    I got on "Google" and started looking and  found it in four rare and out
of print book stores. It ain't cheap - usually $35 to $40 in used condition,
but I did order one. Now they have to contact me with shipping costs.

Jim in Knoxville