Re: OT: Breathing New Life Into An Old Club

  • Subject: Re: [iris] OT: Breathing New Life Into An Old Club
  • From: "Patrick Orr" irisdude@msn.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 07:37:17 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 07:37:17 -0700

Some great ideas here below.

As for my club, we have had some terrific programs, slideshows, we have had a
display garden at the Valley Garden Center for years, we have participated in
joint gardening ventures, matter of fact, we were just at the HOME & GARDEN
show at the state fairgrounds this past FRI, SAT, & SUN and had a couple
reblooming iris there thanks to the member who brought them. We've had good
speakers too, and have Terry Aitken coming on Feb. 1st.

As far as all mentioned, we are doing them, and things are going well.

I am just trying to exercise my noodle for more and/or new things that I can
present to keep things lively.

Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9
USA

B.W. wrote, Programs, films, and speakers?