Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 18:53:05 -0500
From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
Subject: [iris] Re: HYB: color patterns

Does this mean that yellow/pink based amoena umbratas (white standards
and fall rims, yellow or pink fall centers) pigment distribution might
be controlled by the same whatever it is that controls distribution of
pigments in anthocyanin based amoena umbratas (recessive amoenas, white
standards and fall rims, blue fall centers)?

If these patterns also both come from I. variegata, it seems likely?

And might there be a yellow/pink version of dominant I(s), controlled by
the same factor?

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.