Re: OT: NEEDS Breathing New Life Into An Old Club

Bill, this is a fantastic message you composed.

Regardless if you agree or disagree with some of the points stated, it would be great if everyone reading it at the very least would try to see it from both sides. That is if you agree with a statement, try imagine why someone else might disagree. If you disagree, try to imagine the points the person is making that agrees and why they agree.

If someone can not open their mind to try to understand, then that is a shame.

Bill, thanks for posting that message. It is going to take me a while to give thought to each point made, but then again, I am in no rush. However, I will not post which points I may agree with or may disagree with because it would probably take me from now until next weekend to be able to put my thoughts into words.

Bobby

Bobby Baxter
TheGardenSite.com

TheGardenSite.com: http://thegardensite.com
Daylily.Net: http://daylily.net
Happy Moose: http://happymoosegardens.com
Garden Discussion Forum: http://happymoose.com

Specializing in designing web sites for plant lovers!

----- Original Message ----- From: <Oneofcultivars@aol.com>