HYB: HIST: help - "red" umbratas?

Anybody know of white ground "umbratas" with red shadow/spot on the

I can only think of two amongst relatively recent intros -
ECSTATIC ECHO (Dahling 1983) and HEAVENLY BODY (Tompkins 1991).  Neither
of these has the crisply defined white rim that is in my idealized
mental image of this pattern.

If both white ground blue umbrata and white ground pink/yellow umbratas
are both from I. variegata and controlled by some wierd, linked
mechanism, I'd expect to see more white ground red (with both oil
soluble yellow or pink and water soluble blue pigments) umbratas around.

On the other hand, hybridizers abandoned recessive amoenas (white ground
blue umbratas) when WHOLE CLOTH and other easier to germinate dominant
amoenas came along in the 1950s.

Are there many older white-ground "red" umbratas around?

There are some orangish/brownish ones on yellow or cream ground - LOVE
THE SUN (Blyth), HONEY GLAZED (Niswonger), but I don't know what
pigments those might be & whether or not there could be both darker oil
soluble plus anthocyanins in the dark umbral "spot".

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8