Re: OT: NEEDS Breathing New Life Into An Old Club

In a message dated 1/24/2005 12:09:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
neilm@charter.net writes:
Since my physical conditon after serious illness has been eroded from what I
had to offer at the time of my first feeler, and my expectations of rapid
recovery since then not met, I am seriously thinking about dropping the
matter.  My ability to travel, or to carry out the kinds of responsibilities
of an active judge are not of the best order.  At least--they are not so yet.
Time will tell.
Hi Neil,

I hope your physical condition improves to the point where you will be able
to carry out the duties of an AIS judge.  It can be a rewarding experience.

Dorothy Willott