To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [iris] OT:NEEDS Breathing New Life Into An Old Club

Would this group exist without the AIS? If so, I'd be on it.
I am not now a member of AIS. I was 20 years ago when I was more prosperous. And I hope to be a member again. It is a good source of information. But right now I must concider the relative merits of buying a rhizome or buying a membership.

James Ennenga <jrennenga@outdrs.net> wrote:........
His letter indicated a lot of thought in the writing. Now I have just one
question- How many of us would be in this writing group today of it were not
for the AIS?............