Re: OT:NEEDS Breathing New Life Into An Old Club

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Ennenga" <jrennenga@outdrs.net>

> question- How many of us would be in this writing group today of it were
> for the AIS?
> Jim Ennenga in Knoxville, TN
> zone 7

Mr. Ennenga,
I haven't followed this thread too closely because I am not AIS inclined. I
would like to say though I found and enjoyed this list both before and after
my brief AIS association. I enjoy this group over any garden clubbin, but
then I would choose sitting in the sun watching the flowers grow over any
social gathering talking about flowers growing! Does that make any sense?

Patrick, I'd say your club's many many years says alot for the "life".

Char in Idaho