Re: OT:NEEDS Breathing New Life Into An Old Club

In a message dated 1/25/2005 11:07:08 AM Central Standard Time,
h.schinkep@verizon.net writes:

> I am not trying to encourage or discourage joining AIS, I just want to
> be sure you are all aware of benefits that I derived from it.
>
> I think I have wandered far from the topic of Breathing New Life Into An
> Old Club haven't I?

I think if you have wondered at all it has not been far. Likely there will
always be those who perceive problems/solutions identifacation as derogatory.

You offer an excellent solution that has wide application for attracting
membership and filling a public need.

AIS affiliated clubs are sent a copy of the "Bulletin." Housing of the
bulletins sometimes become a problem. Having them housed in a public library is
consistent with voluntary organization needs, the public's need, and the
individual's needs.

I leave you with a quote by a truely grand philosopher. And, I am sending you
a hug.
Smiles,
Bill Burleson
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and
those who matter don't mind.-Dr. Seuss