From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of
Suncitymom@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 6:40 PM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: Re: [iris] OT AIS membership

and Marketing Chair.
  Societies having a major floral function can use the AIS Screens which
make
a great back drop to any booth. All they have to do is contact me for
scheduling and pay the shipping one way. I also send AIS Invitations to
Join, old
Bulletins, and old Calendars that can be pulled apart and handed out as
people
pass the booth or cut out and framed for door prizes with drawings every
hour or
so.
One group in CA is putting the picture on heavy paper and making puzzles out

of them for prizes on the bus tours at their regional.
  We also have dark purple banners with white lettering saying THE AMERICAN
IRIS SOCIETY there are 3 of them for use by local groups.
  So there is a lot available from AIS for local societies to use. This all
has been in the Bulletin in the past year.
  If anyone has any other suggestion I am more than willing to listen.

Joyce Poling
AIS Director
Chair of
Public Relations