Re: OT AIS membership

Hi Char
  There has been a lot of activity on the screens. It will also be at the
convention in St. Louis for everyone to see.
 California,Georgia,Maine,Oklahoma,Illinois and Texas all have big floral
shows in conjunction with city wide gardening groups.
  Had a show in Ohio but couldn't find anyone willing to work the show. All
the materials were ready to go but needed someone on the scene to work it. I
would have even paid the booth fee for a local group willing to help out.
  We have one coming up in Phoenix along with the ASU Extension Service and
the Desert Botanical Gardens.
  Some groups just want the materials and not the screen or banners and that
is fine. We're here to help anyway we can to promote Irises

Joyce