Re: Parkhill orange

I suspect the only thing that would hold back introduction would be
availability of stock.  Can you tell Jim wants a start of it?  He's
after that Parkhill orange like I'm after Jim's "Blue Ox" blue rebloomer

<Jim, that Parkhill orange one is one I'd love to see.  I hope your
encouragement to him strikes
                   home.  I look forward to growing it.  Neil Mogensen
z 7 western NC mountains>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8