Re: OT AIS membership

Thank you for passing on the info. We are slowly getting the word out on
things available to local societies to use in Big Flowers they partiicpate in.
If anyone knows of a large garden or flower show in their area they would
like to be active please let me know and we'll see what we can help with.

Joyce