Re: AIS: The truth is out there

Between Anner and Rita, these are probably two of the most knowledgable people when it comes to the AHS membership figures. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Keeping with the original theme of this thread please remember that I did not single out any specific problems. Rather, I offered an idea that might be somewhat of a reliable method to determine if there are situations within AIS that could be identified as needing some attention to strengthen the society. Input from 1,000 to 2,000 members and former members is absolutely more substantive than any single opinion I can offer.

Some people feel that the drop in membership within the society may need some attention to see if there are any issues relating to this drop. Other people may feel the drop in membership is no big deal.

If the questioner idea presented ever actually took place, then I do believe it would be beneficial for as many people as possible to be made aware of its findings. The more someone knows about a situation, the more helpful they can be.

I sure hope no one is reading anything negative into my idea. If so, I apologize. It is meant to be helpful as so many wonderful ideas presented in this forum by others.

Bobby Baxter