Re: Re: AIS: The truth is out there

In a message dated 1/27/05 2:35:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
richter@eecs.berkeley.edu writes:

<< I've seen some (in my opinion) quite reasonable
 discussion and suggestions for the improvement of AIS
 in this forum. After seeing such discussion dismissed
 as "navelgazing," "encouraging ambient discontent," and
 "tedious conversation," I can begin to understand why
 some people might think there are problems with AIS.
 I think it might behoove the AIS leadership to at least
 *pretend* to listen to the concerns of its members,
 for the PR value, if nothing else :-) >>

I encourage you to take comfort in the fact that I am not and never have been
among the AIS leadership as such so that such of my utterances as may have
disturbed you in past or shall in future may be entirely ignored at will.

Anner M,Whitehead
Richmond VA USA