Re: Re: AIS: membership trends

I really had no intention of getting  involved in this discussion - it has
already repeated itself several times , but Linda's note reminded me of what a
former member who is no longer living, commented to me at least  25 years ago,
that she joined various societies (hosta, ferns,  etc)  for maybe two years,
to receive their publications, learn what she could during that time, and then
drop that membership and take on another one.  This is no solution being
offered, only a possible result for some losses.  Good luck with the questionnaire,
it sounds good and sensible.  Rosalie nr Baltimore,USA