Re: Re: AIS: membership trends - more

Anner speaking:

.....in this case provide that the membership and financial statistics of the AIS cannnot be kept secret, as had earlier been intimated.
Anner Whitehead
Anner, what is your basis for this statement? Who intimated that the AIS membership and financial statistics are being kept secret?

I know I used the term "secret society" in my first message today, but I can not see how you may have come up with your statement above, if it did come from my message. I have not seen any other posts containing the word "secret."

Just to clarify, here is my reference verbatim: "If AIS did send out these questioners, I would also recommend sharing the results with the entire society through the Iris Bulletin. Everyone is in this together. AIS is not a secret society. If everyone knows the problems, then they can work together for the betterment of the society to turn things around."

I feel my reference to "secret society" is used in a positive manner. In fact, if I had substituted the sentence "AIS is an open society" in place of "AIS is not a secret society", then it still says exactly the same thing.

Perhaps you are not referencing my message. If so, please point us to the message you are referencing. It seems some things are coming out of nowhere and trying to take this thread off its initial topic and skew its purpose.

Bobby Baxter