Re: Re: AIS: membership trends - more

Char; I do not think you understood my post about TBIS. I am sure that most of the people who are members are also members of AIS. I believe that most of those members would like to see both groups prosper. I think there were legitimate concerns that many people shared about AIS that were used by the TBIS officers to further their own agendas. But I do not believe from my personal observation that some of the TBIS officers had the best interest of AIS at heart, and really were out to create a competitive, not cooperative society. So far I have seen nothing that dispels this notion. Most individuals appreciative the wonderful Tall Talk which is subsidized by an individual. If AIS would have had that type of resource I am sure they could have done equally as well. Much of the problems were not addressed in a fashion that would have worked to improve AIS but more in a belligerent way that was meant to aggravate the relationship. I believe most people on both sides would like to see
 these two groups working together for a common good. But it is my personal belief that some in control of TBIS do not wish that to happen. I do not know that much about details, I only know my own observations. Perhaps I am entirely off base. But I would ask then, what has prevented TBIS from being a section?. AIS has relaxed every rule there is about sections, such that there are practically no requirements except a desire to cooperate.

ChatOWhitehall@aol.com wrote:In a message dated 1/27/05 7:59:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,