Re:AIS membership trends etc.

    Doroth Willot wrote: "The reason for limitations was not to keep AIS
members in the dark, but to prevent the invasion of
members' privacy by having the membership list sold to advertisers and various
commercial enterprises.  In the past the AIS did publish a printed membership
list that could be purchased by members.  I have several of these old lists
which I sometimes refer to for hybridizers addresses.  The problem I have with
not having access to a membership list is in voting HC
awards for seedling where the judge is required to give the hybridizer's
region number.  How can you do that if you don't know where the hybridizer

    I have the 1989 and 1991 lists lying in front of me right now. I believe