To: "iris- talk" <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 10:37 AM
Subject: [iris] complaint to the listmaster

I have sent an offlist note to John Jones, our listmaster, suggesting
that he put the AIS vs TBIS discussions in the category of political
discussions forbidden on this forum.  I also suggest that the internal
politics of either organization don't belong here either.

Do the members of this group want discussions about our favorite flower
here or the political issues?

John has set up a mailing list for AIS suggestions, so why not take this
discussion to that forum and let the rest of us get back to flowers?

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8