AIS membership

I;m somewhat surprised at the number of comments about AIS not doing enough
for their members.  For $20/year you get four Bulletins, slide rental, and a
bookstore.  Our local Iris Club has a Iris Show and Iris Sale each year and
AIS pays for the insurance.  Our Region has a conference each September and in
the Spring has a Judges Training Session.The nationals held each year are
cheap compared to the professional conferences that I attend.  Perhaps the
proper comment should be not what AIS can do for me, but what can I do for

Jim Reilly
Region 23
James P. Reilly