To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: [iris] Re: AIS: membership trends - more

Mr Baxter wrote: "I do not feel any one person's opinion is grounds for a policy change. However, if the questioner idea proposed earlier today revealed 300 of 1000 people having the same concern in a specific area then it would warrant review."

Does this mean that the opioinion of 1st person who offered it has no value. I think this is part of the problem. Everyone's opinion should be considered & evaluated. It should not take a cry from the masses to be heard. When people are ignored, they feel devalued.