Re: OT: Apology

It has been pointed out to me in a private post that some of my comments (specifically using the words "nonsense" and "blather") in my reply to Bill Burleson were hypocritical in that I would likely chastise someone else for using those words in a similar context.

The person calling that to my attention was correct. I apologize to Bill for being so rude, I apologize to the list for not being more careful about following my own quidelines.

John | "There be dragons here"

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Director, American Iris Society