Re: Hyb: Garbage seedlings?

I have heard that a sdlg can look better the 2nd year than its maiden
bloom.  My problem is that I have so much to do at bloom time that I
hardly check what is blooming unless there are some weeds to pull at a
particular spot.  Too often I miss checking on some of my new purchases.
As you can tell I am lousy manager.