Re: RE:OT AIS membership local promotion

You might tell us where thery will be.  Hutchinsaon's used to be at the fairgrouns, if I remember, and Wichita's at Botanica.  Still at these locations?
 And entry fees?
Walter

judye <judye@msinter.net> wrote:
I belong to both Hutchinson & Wichita Iris Clubs and I invite both Robert &
Walter & everyone else to "come on down ". The Hutchinson show is still
Mothers' Day as is the Wichita show. Wichita also has an early show usually
two weeks before Mothers Day, and a late show usually two weeks after
Mothers Day. Wichita still has the display booth during the Lawn & Garden
Show.
Hutchinson will also be host to the 2006 Region 18 Spring Convention.

We do all we can to encourage new members and to keep those we have. I'm
making notes like crazy to take back to the rest of the club members.

Region 18 ( KS & MO ) is also having a membership contest this year. I'll
let you know how that goes.

Judy E.
Haven, KS