Re: RE:OT AIS membership local promotion

In a message dated 1/29/2005 11:03:57 AM Central Standard Time,
len2760@juno.com writes:

> Hope you can make all the shows, there are many individuals that make
> both the Wichita and the Hutchinson even though they are the both on
> Mother`Day.
> Len Suchy, President , Wichita Area Iris Club

This is appealing to me. Is there some collaboration/coordination between the
two shows? More specifically, are they judged at the same time of day? Of the
two shows, in total how many varieties and how stalks were exhibited last
year? What is the difference in mileage between the two? If a person were to come
to that area for such events on a limited budget, might he be able to locate
iris people willing to accept hitchhikers? If he were able to convience his
mother (who should be on a walker but refuses) to attend, are the facilities
accessable? Likely he would rent a car in this situation.

These are not trick questions. If you have an email or mailing list for these
promotions, kindly add me too it.

Smiles,
Bill Burleson