Re: RE:OT AIS membership local promotion

Both clubs operate independently of each other, I am the current
president of the Wichita club having just ended my term as president of
the Hutchinson club (October).
Only on Mothers`Day are both clubs having a show.  The distance between
is app. 44 miles.
  I drop off entries at Wichita and head for Hutch to get my entries
ready as the deadline for both is ??10 or 10:30, If I clerk the Hutch
show I stay until the judging is over than head back to Wichita until mid
afternoon when I make a return trip to Hutch.
 Or, I head for Hutch, drop off my entries, return to Wichita and get my
entries in at the last minute, if I am clerking I stay until the judging
is complete, then go to Hutch to see the results.
I can only help with the tear down at one of the clubs, this year it will
probably be the Wichita  club.
I do not know the numbers of stalks entered ( I can get you the exact
numbers) except that Wichita generally has about 3 times the number of
entries of Hutch.  Wichita generally has more of the newer varieties,
mother tries to enter, and both of us have  the newer varieties.
I would be happy to transport (and feed) you (and mother) from place to
place, even find time to grab a Coke on the way.
Both place are accessible.
If you have any question please feel fee to ask.
The judging would be the same time at both places.
Thanks  Len