RE:AIS Membership Local Promotion

I'm not Len, but we're both in these 2 affiliates, Hutchinson & Wichita.
They are about 50 ? miles apart depending on which city limit sign you look
at. Wichita & Hutchinson are just about on the same time schedule. Judges
from Wichita usually judge the Hutchinson show, Oklahoma helps Wichita.
Hutchinson has only recently had members become judges so we'll be able to
help Wichita in the future.
Show results as taken from Region 18 bulletin:
Wichita show 4/25/04, 17 exhibitors, 193 entries
Wichita show 5/9/04, 15 exhibitors, 283 entries
Hutchinson 5/9/04, 20 exhibitors, 242 entries
Wichita 5/23/04, 9 (??)exhibitors, 453 entries Hutchinson also had a Youth

Both Shows are handicap assessable and we'd enjoy having someone share a
ride !!!!

Judy E.
Len Suchy

Keep unwanted email out.